Dec 17, 2007

SHOES


If today you ll give me two millions for shopping sure im telling you 1.5m I ll buy shoes. I love buying shoes as I like to change them everyday and have new shoes to any party.

To you it might be a very complicating equation but it isn’t what you think, U might be saying how can something that ur putting on your feet can tell anything about you.

Well before I tell you anything let me remind you that the world has changed, everything has been upside down. What you think is the smallest now is the biggest

I ll tell you the secret of shoes that can do to clothes and clothes can not do to shoes, Classic shoes can change your very simple outfit to a magnificent once which clothes can not do to shoes. If ur wearing a bad shoes they will always be that bad no matter how pretty or expensive ur cloth is.

But a very simple and sometimes the cheapest one can be change to some kind of new trend.

I ll tell you with examples look at Rihanna she is wearing a very simple cloth and may be very cheap if your not going to buy in expensive Boutiques but take a look to the shoes, wow they are in to fashion with a golden color, a color of the year. They changed absolutely everything to her, everything seems to be fine on tha stage.

No comments:

I have learnt that caring  too much on how your message will be conveyed unaweza kujikuta unabaki bubu. I’m a victim, you too at some poi...